Nice to meet you

Nice to meet you
Hi, I'm Sarah!
22.7.11

Shoes, glorious shoes

Hello! Sorry about this gaping silence that has descended onto my blog; it was due to a holiday in Majorca. It was fabulous, but there'll be more on that later. Right now, it's time for birthday talk! My birthday is on Monday, so I've been looking for things to buy on the internet. Naturally shoes fell into my path pretty quickly. Here's what I found.

                



These might look a little bit - for lack of a better adjective - clunky, but I saw them in the shop today and they look much better. I wish buying these beautiful black boots was worthwhile, but in a month I'll be in Sixth Form and they will be pushed to the back of a cupboard. It's a shame because I could use the height. But of course, I didn't give up my search!


                    


These are fabulous wedges. I adore these because while only having a 3 or 4 inch heel (and therefore not being 'Killer Heels'), they give you 5 or 6 extra inches thanks to the platform. The wooden look is great because it suits any outfit, and provides comfortable soles. Unfortunately, these gorgeous sandals are far out of my birthday budget though, so I have to love them (a lot) and leave them.


               


Again, these might seem a little bizarre, but I really like the wood detail. These are even better than the brown sandals because black will go with many more colours. But, like the brown ones; the budget would be blown. I suppose window shopping will do.



Womens Shoes from Carvela - Grass Black Wedges ClassicWomens Shoes from Carvela - Grass Black Wedges Classic

These aren't really a realistic choice. I would never wear them, and the price is higher than the empire state building. I do love them though: they are so sleek and elegant (perhaps minus the open toe).
Source: Kurt Geiger

White (White) Statement Floral Wedges | 223214810 | New Look

Maybe these will only go with a few outfits, but they are lovely summer shoes. As gorgeous as, they aren't in my size.
Source: New Look

So at the end of everything, I didn't find any shoes within budget. Maybe this is 'the Higher Force' telling me to put the money in my account. Or a subtle hint that a shopping spree is more suitable!

0 comments: